December 07, 2008

Dream...



Feels like a dream, 
Yesterday i still able to touch you..
Yesterday i still able to smell the scent of your perfume..
Yesterday i still can be held by you..
Yesterday i still can see your beautiful face..
Yesterday i still can feel your hands on my hair..

Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night,
Wishing that it was just a bad dream,
Wishing that when i open my eyes i will be able to see you again..
Wishing that i can feel your presence..
Wishing that i can feel your warm hug..
Wishing that i can say i love you Mom..

I don't know how i survive each day, 
Just trying to breathe, 
Just trying to be strong,
Just trying to smile,
Coz i knew u wanted me to be strong..

Feels like there's a big hole in my heart..
Feels like I'm loosing my soul..
Feels like I'm loosing half of my self..
Feels like I'm the emptiness itself..

They said that I'm changed,
They confuse why i didn't talk much,
They said that I have to be like this and that,
They confuse why I'm not like who I used to be,

But what do they know Mom?
What do they know how much I'm loosing u?
What do they know how much I'm suffering?
What do they know how much u mean for me?
What do they know how much u always love me more than yourself?

But i promise you Mom,
I will be strong..
I will be a child that u always wanted me to be..
I promise that i will reach your dreams..
I promise that i will struggle till my last breathe..



In memories of my beloved Mom, 
Lily Andriani Samad 29 Desember 1961 - 24 November 2008

No comments: