November 11, 2008

Slowly but sure..


I can feel it..
Slowly but sure, i can see the red rash spreading on my face again..
Bout few days, i've felt like there's something wrong inside my body,
Don't know what, and don't have ability to stop it either..

Uurrgghhhh...
I don't know why the rash spread again..
Last time the rash appears was on last June..

Hmmm...
The doctor ask me, am i being exhausted this last few days?
And i said no, I'm not physically tired or something like that..
I didn't do any physical job lately,

Well..
Maybe just a little bit depressed..
Shrug..

I know that i need to control my body and my mind,
I know that i can't get too tired, exhausted, or being depressed..
But it's hard to do so,
When the whole world seems standing against me..

Wise man says that Love is about giving and not bout receiving,
That loving someone is bout giving as much as u can, n not asking how much they can give to you..

But am i wrong for asking little bit of attention..
Am i wrong for asking little bit of understanding..

Well....
With all of these things,
I'm still so much thankful to  Allah SWT,
For still able to breathe until this vary second..
For still able to Love..




No comments: